Spinning Wheels is hand sewn with paper pieces. It is a great take-along project.
The 12-page pattern booklet has complete instructions to make this quilt in two sizes. A quilt made with 2 1/2" hexes has a finished size of 36" x 38". A quilt made from 4" hexes has a finished size of 60" x 62".
The paper pieces for the blocks are sold separately. If I am out, I can special order them for you. Email email@example.com.
Included in the booklet are:
- A color photo of the whole quilt
- Yardage and cutting instructions for two quilt sizes
- Paper piecing instructions specific to this quilt
- Complete instructions (with color photos) showing how to add borders and set the quilt together
- Full-size black and white template patterns for the fabric pieces
- EPP tips
You can combine the spinning wheel blocks with plain hexagons of the same size. Look close and you'll see two plain hexagons in my quilt. You have the option of adding more plain hexes, or none at all.