I am happy to offer you this truly lovely goat soap. It is made in Collinsville, TX, not far from me in Sherman. Buffalo Clover Farm is a happy picturesque wide open homestead. Lots of land. So many goats! (Look Jan's farm up on Facebook to see goats upon goats!) This farm-made goat soap cleans my skin and feels less harsh than commercially made soap. An added bonus is that bar soap does not come in plastic bottles. Each bar weighs approx. 5 oz
Feed D Mint is a simple refreshing mint scent (and my personal favorite).
- Fresh Goat’s Milk is natural, high in alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid, breaks down dead skin cells and leaves behind new skin cells – cream is moisturizing, full of vitamins – contributes to the creamy and conditioning qualities of the soap
- Grade A Olive Oil contributes to conditioning qualities of the soap
- Coconut Oil contributes to cleansing and bubbly qualities of the soap
- Organic, Sustainable Palm Oil contributes to hardness and creaminess of the soap
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) highly caustic and reactive inorganic base which combines with the oils through a chemical process and so changes into soap and glycerin. After the 24 hour saponification process, no lye remains in the soap. All real soap is made with lye.
- Essential or Fragrance Oils aromatic oil produced from a plant. A fragrance oil is an artificial chemical aroma carrier.