Foxes Bento Box
This bento box is designed to keep food separated and fresh. You can use it to pack a three-course meal, but you can also use it to pack all sorts of sewing supplies!
The bento box features high inner walls to keep notions (and foods) separate. The locking-lid keeps everything in the box until you are ready to open it. It is lightweight, practical, and very cute!
I loaded the box below with the multi-colored tin full of thread, an easy threader (which also fits standing up), a 4" professional scissor, a long-point sharpener, thread heaven, my Altoids pin cushion-in-a-tin, and a perle cotton thread bubble. More would fit but I stopped there.
Bonus idea: These boxes work great with Legos!
Made by Sugarbooger.
- Size: 8 1/2" w x 5 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Three compartments keeps sewing supplies (or food) separated (and fresh)
- Airtight construction
- Microwavable freezer safe
- Easy-open lid that is kid- and quilter-friendly
- Polypropylene with silicone seal. Lead-free. BPA-free. Phthalate-free. PVC-free.