Thru Grandmother's Window features timeless applique designs that are fun to appliqué, whether by hand or machine. Use this pattern by itself or with other blocks in the series.
Click here to see and purchase individual months separately.
Finished block: 16 1/2" x 16 1/2" OR 17 1/2" x 17 1/2"
Finished 9-Block quilt: 69" x 69"
Finished 12-Block quilt: 64" x 80"
Included in the 91-page pattern:
- A color image of both the 9-Block and 12-Block quilts
- A color image of the block on the blue background
- Full-size black and white patterns for each block. Pattern pages are 8 1/2" x 11" and must be trimmed and taped together to make the full-sized patterns.
- Updated yardage and cutting instructions for the quilt in two sizes. The written instructions are the same in each individual pattern. You only need to print these instructions once.
- Basic applique instructions.
- Special applique tips.
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (email@example.com) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.