This very happy quilt is full of boundless energy and exuberant movement!
In Pushing Boundaries, I 'pushed' the edges of blocks and messed with the continuous flow of the appliqued vines. The blocks are square-ish and wonky, the applique intentionally does not meet up exactly from block-to-block.
- Finished quilt size: 58” x 60“
- Finished border width: 4”
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
Included in the 97-page PDF digital ePattern are:
- Color photo of the whole quilt.
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Special instructions for how to cut the blocks into their wonky shapes
- Basic applique instructions
- A black and white pattern for each of the 16 blocks. Most patterns print out on 4 pages that you will trim and tape together to make the full pattern.
- Template pages ready to be covered with peel-and-stick laminate
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.