This pattern has three different blocks that can be sewn together into one quilt or made into separate, small quilts.
Customize your doors! Reduce or enlarge, add embellishments, be creative and make them your own.
Door #1 Finished size: 14" x 21"
Door #2 Finished size: 13" x 21"
Door #3 Finished size: 12" x 21"
Included in the 18-page PDF downloadable pattern are:
- A color photo of the 3 doors on the cover and in the pattern
- Cutting instructions for each quilt
- Template and placement overlay instructions
- Cutaway applique instructions
- A full-size black and white pattern for each block. Please note that the pattern pages are on 8 1/2" x 11" pages that must be trimmed and taped together to make the full-sized patterns.
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (email@example.com) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.