You gotta love the movement, the interplay of colors, in this foundation paper pieced quilt.
Finished quilt size: 73" x 83"
There are 127 pinwheel blocks, and 10 partial blocks on the top and bottom.
The pinwheels are 4” on each side.
The hexagonal block is 8” across, from point-to-point.
The block is 6 7/8” tall, measured from flat side to flat side.
Spring Wheels is also in the eBook, Once Upon A Season.
Included in the 10-page digital pattern are:
- A full-size black and white pattern for the foundation paper pieces
- Added December 2021—full-size EPP pattern shapes for those who want to EPP this lovely quilt
- A color photo of the whole quilt
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Foundation paper piecing instructions
- Instructions for cording made from a continuous bias strip
I prefer to do my foundation paper piecing on Vellum Simple Foundation paper.
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.