Hold & Add
It is frustrating to order and then realize you need something else a week later, especially with the holidays, so we have a plan to help.
We are happy to hold your orders placed through December 15 and ship them together to reduce your shipping costs. If your total order is over $100, it will ship for free!
Between now and December 15, you can place your order with the "Hold & Add" option. We will hold your items and until December 15. Your entire order will ship together on or before December 18th.
If you want us to stop holding and ship your items sooner, email Lorna.
We will only hold your orders if you tell us to.
Here's how it works:
- Order online and write "Hold & Add" in the comment section of your order.
- OR you can email Lorna! Tell her what you want to order and she will send you invoices as you go.
- You will be charged for your orders as you place them. Shipping charges will be adjusted or removed as described below.
- If your order total order is under $100, the shipping charge will only happen once, when we ship your box.
- If your total order is over $100, shipping is free!
- Any shipping charges that show up along the way will be adjusted or refunded before we ship the full box :-).
If you have any questions, feel free to email Lorna at email@example.com.