Virtual Classes for Guilds, Groups, & Shops
My virtual classes are hosted by Creative Spark. They offer an excellent discount program that gives groups a 20% discount when they "bulk purchase" a class for 10 or more students. To learn more about the discount program, CLICK HERE.
Workshops with Live Interactions
I love teaching hybrid virtual classes that combine LIVE meetings on Zoom with my classes on Creative Spark. It is truly wonderful to have class and still be in your own sewing space. Feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or to schedule a time to talk.
This is how it works: On the day of class, we begin in Zoom. During class, students watch videos on their internet browser window on Creative Spark and then come back to the Zoom window at pre-arranged intervals.
Allowing students to watch class videos at their own pace works very well because we all work at different speeds. When meet on Zoom every 30-45 minutes, I offer additional information and answer questions. In between Zoom meetings, students are welcome to call or text me with questions in real time.
- Refer to my Class Page on Creative Spark for a list of classes.
- Class size is limited to 20. Additional students can be added with permission only.
- Students will be granted access to the class about a week in advance to watch the first few videos and do the 'homework' to prepare for class and will have access to the class for as long as forever lasts on the internet 🤣.
- The supply list, a free copy of the ebook, and other information is included in the class.
- We will begin the class day with a short class introduction on Zoom after which students can access the videos that make up the class. We will meet on Zoom during the day for questions and discussion.
- Students can text or email questions to me in real time for the duration of the class period.
- Students have continued access to the online class, even after class is over.
My online classes are protected by copyright. Screen recording and/or sharing video links is prohibited.
- I am happy to present any of my lectures virtually to your guild. Click here to find them.
- Lectures will be conducted online on Zoom or similar meeting platform, in real time.
- Audience is limited to guild members.
- Students can ask questions through the guild moderator—I will answer questions at the end of the lecture.
- My online lectures are protected by copyright. Screen recording and/or sharing video links is prohibited.