Whimsy and tradition collide to make this a very happy quilt! My quilt is made with cotton lawn fabric, but you can use any other fabric.
Make your quilt the same size I did, or add blocks to make a bigger quilt, or make fewer blocks for a smaller quilt. You can enlarge or reduce the blocks. This pattern is very adaptable :-). I am hand quilting my own quilting with big stitches... watch the video below.
- Finished quilt size: 54” x 54“
- Finished block size: 11” x 11”
- Finished border width: 5”
Included in the PDF ePattern are:
- A black and white pattern for the blocks.
- Color photo of the whole quilt.
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Basic applique instructions
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.