The 12" x 12" blocks are foundation paper pieced with appliqued centers. The pattern was originally published in American Patchwork & Quilting in January, 2004.
Finished quilt size: 52" x 56".
Included in the pattern are:
- A color image of the quilt
- A black and white pattern for the blocks
- Instructions for the string pieced sashing and borders.
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Basic applique instructions.
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (email@example.com) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.