Completely Dotty Pattern
I made this quilt for my neice, Rachel, for her high school graduation. It was originally published in American Patchwork & Quilting in January 2004.
This quilt has a finished size of 52" x 56". The blocks are foundation paper pieced with appliqued centers. The pattern comes as a downloadable pdf document. Included in the pattern are:
- A color image of the quilt
- A black and white pattern for the blocks
- Instructions for the string pieced sashing and borders.
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Basic applique instructions.
IF YOU ORDER A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) once we have processed your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.