Everyday Best Downloadable Pattern
Designer: Piece O' Cake Quilts
Add a note to encourage purchase
Don't these blocks make you think of dishes? Not your grandmother's formal china dishes. No, these are the best dishes that you would use every day! Look closely and you'll see lots of dots in combination with floral prints and stripes which make this avery perky quilt.
Everyday Best was first published in 2005 in the book, Quilts With A Spin, which is now out of print. This happy quilt has a finished size of 73" x 73".
Included in the 35-page PDF pattern are:
- A full-size black and white pattern for the foundation paper pieced arcs and the appliqued border. Please note that the pattern pages are on 8 1/2" x 11" pages that must be trimmed and taped together to make the full-sized patterns.
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Foundation paper piecing instructions
- Template and overlay instructions
- A color photo of the whole quilt
IF YOU ORDER A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) once we have processed your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.