Honey Beez offers a modern take on the traditional Honey Bee block. The design is simple and adaptable while still being exciting. It's fun to play with color as you design the blocks.
As you are planning your quilt, keep these thoughts in mind:
- You can embrace the simplicity of the quilt as it is, without a border, or you can add a border.
- You can enlarge the blocks to make a larger quilt, or you can add more rows of blocks.
Finished quilt size: 39” x 39“
Finished block size: 6 1/2” x 6 1/2”
Included in the PDF ePattern are:
- A black and white pattern for the blocks.
- Color photo of the whole quilt.
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Basic applique instructions
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.