I Want To Ride My Bicycle Downloadable Pattern
Simple, modern, stylish, this quilt is happy! The piecing is easy, the applique makes a statement without being overwhelming. This quilt is perfect for those who are young, or young at heart!
The finished quilt is 37 1/2" x 50 1/2" - great to use as a throw or on the wall. It is a fast quilt to make and it makes a lovely present. In fact, I made this quilt for my son, Christopher!
Included in the 6-page PDF ePattern are:
- A color photo of the whole quilt
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Cutaway applique instructions
- NOTE: If you prefer to work from fat quarters, you can cut two strips and sew them together to get one strip that is 40” long.
- Light Fabric in the center of the quilt: 1 1/8 yard
- Colored Strips in the center of the quilt: 1/8 yard each
- Inner Border: 1/4 yard
- Border Fabric: 3/4 yard
- Appliqué: One large scrap or a fat quarter.
- Binding: 7/8 yard
IF YOU ORDER A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) once we have processed your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.