I Want To Ride My Bicycle Digital Download
Simple, modern, stylish, this quilt is happy! The piecing is easy, the applique makes a statement without being overwhelming. This quilt is perfect for those who are young, or young at heart!
The finished quilt is 37 1/2" x 50 1/2" - great to use as a throw or on the wall. It is a fast quilt to make and it makes a lovely present. In fact, I made this quilt for my son, Christopher!
Included in the 6-page PDF pattern are:
- A color photo of the whole quilt
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Cutaway applique instructions
- NOTE: If you prefer to work from fat quarters, you can cut two strips and sew them together to get one strip that is 40” long.
- Light Fabric in the center of the quilt: 1 1/8 yard
- Colored Strips in the center of the quilt: 1/8 yard each
- Inner Border: 1/4 yard
- Border Fabric: 3/4 yard
- Appliqué: One large scrap or a fat quarter.
- Binding: 7/8 yard
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.