Land Of The Free Block Of The Month - Complete Set
We first published Land of the Free as a block of the month in 2001.
Finished block size: 12" x 12"
Finished quilt size: 52" x 52"
Included in the complete set are:
- A color image of the blocks and the Land of the Free quilt
- A full-size black and white pattern for each block. Please note that the pattern pages are on 8 1/2" x 11" pages that must be trimmed and taped together to make the full-sized patterns.
- Seven of the 12 patterns fit on 11" x 17 paper. Those patterns are also included for those who have the capacity to print on that size paper.
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt. The "Setting the Quilt Together" instructions are on page 3 of Block #12, the Center Medallion.
- Basic applique instructions.
IF YOU ORDER A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) once we have processed your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.