This quilt was first published in our book, Amish-Inspired Applique. It is named for my DIL, Lorna, who was there when I began making it. She had an excellent idea that inspired the design and this quilt belongs to her.
Finished quilt size: 71 1/4" x 71 1/4"
Included in the 10-page PDF downloadable pattern are:
- A color photo of the whole quilt
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Full-size patterns
- Cutaway applique instructions
- Off-the-block instructions to make the Wheel block
- Bonus - yardage and cutting instructions to make a smaller, 55 1/2" x 55 1/2", version of this quilt
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.