Lorna's Vine Downloadable Pattern
Designer: Piece O' Cake Quilts
Add a note to encourage purchase
This quilt was first published in our book, Amish-Inspired Applique.
The finished quilt is 71 1/4" x 71 1/4". In case you wondered, it is named for my DIL, Lorna, who was there when I began making it. She had a good idea that inspired the design and this quilt belongs to her. It hangs in a place of honor in her house.
Included in the 10-page PDF downloadable pattern are:
- A color photo of the whole quilt
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Full-size patterns
- Cutaway applique instructions
- Off-the-block instructions to make the Wheel block
- Bonus - yardage and cutting instructions to make a smaller, 55 1/2" x 55 1/2", version of this quilt
IF YOU ORDER A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) once we have processed your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.