Thru Grandmother's Window - #5 Pioneer Trail - Downloadable Pattern
Designer: Piece O' Cake Quilts
Add a note to encourage purchase
Linda updated Thru Grandmother's Window (our 1st block of the month) in vibrant colors that sing against rich blue backgrounds. These timeless designs are fun to appliqué, whether by hand or machine. Use this pattern by itself or with other blocks in the series.
Finished block: 16 1/2" x 16 1/2" or 17 1/2" x 17 1/2", depending on the quilt you are making.
Finished 9-Block quilt: 69" x 69"
Finished 12-Block quilt: 64" x 80"
Included in this 14-page pattern:
- A color image of both the 9-Block and 12-Block quilts
- A color image of the block on the blue background
- A full-size black and white pattern for the block. Pattern pages are 8 1/2" x 11" and must be trimmed and taped together to make the full-sized patterns.
- Updated yardage and cutting instructions for both quilts. The written instructions are the same in each individual pattern. You only need to print these instructions once.
- Basic applique instructions.
- Special applique tips.
WHEN YOU ORDER THIS DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) after we process your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.