Spring Wheels Downloadable Pattern
This quilt hangs in my bedroom and I see it often during the day. I love the movement, the interplay of colors, the way that one block moves into another. This quilt reminds me of my piecing roots and it makes me smile!
Spring Wheels was first published in 2001 in our book, Once Upon A Season, which is now out of print. This foundation paper pieced quilt has a finished size of 73" x 83".
Included in the 8-page PDF ePattern are:
- A full-size black and white pattern for the foundation paper pieces
- A color photo of the whole quilt
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Foundation paper piecing instructions
- Instructions for cording made from a continuous bias strip
I prefer to do my foundation paper piecing on Vellum Simple Foundations — click here.
IF YOU ORDER A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) once we have processed your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.