Texas Tulips was published in American Patchwork & Quilting and is not in any of my books.
Finished quilt size: 47" x 47"
Center medallion size: 24" x 24"
Included in the digital pattern are:
- A color image of the quilt
- A full-size black and white pattern for the 24" block. Please note that the pattern will print on 8 1/2" x 11" pages that must be trimmed and taped together to make the full-sized pattern.
- A placement diagram for the leaves and berries in the border.
- Yardage and cutting instructions for the entire quilt
- Basic applique instructions.
- Plus bonus instructions to make this quilt at half-size (with a 12" x 12" center) using wool applique!
Digital Downloads are delivered directly to your computer as PDF files that you can save and print on your own printer.
You will receive an email with a link once your order has been processed. This may take 24 hours, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions or problems, email me (email@example.com) and I’ll fix the problem as soon as I can.
Always print your patterns at actual size. If you are unsure about how to do that, click here to read a blog post with detailed information about printer settings.
IF YOU ORDER A DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) once we have processed your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.