Thru Grandmother's Window - Complete Set
Linda updated Thru Grandmother's Window (our very 1st block of the month) in vibrant colors that sing against rich blue backgrounds. These timeless designs are fun to appliqué, whether by hand or machine.
Finished 9-Block quilt: 69" x 69"
Finished 12-Block quilt: 64" x 80"
Finished blocks: 16 1/2" x 16 1/2" or 17 1/2" x 17 1/2" depending on the quilt you are making.
Included in this 91-page pattern:
- A color image of both the 9-Block and 12-Block quilts
- A color image of each block on the updated blue backgrounds
- A full-size black and white pattern for each block. Pattern pages are 8 1/2" x 11" and must be trimmed and taped together to make the full-sized patterns.
- Updated yardage and cutting instructions for both quilts. The written instructions are the same in each individual pattern, and in this full set.
- Basic applique instructions.
- Special applique tips.
WHEN YOU ORDER THIS DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN you will be sent another email with a link to the pattern(s) once we have processed your order. This may take 24 hours or a little more, depending on when you place your order. If you have questions, you can email Becky and I'll do my best to get it to you right away.